143 W Point Pl, Mt Orab, OH 45154, USA

My company has been a verizon wireless customer for over 8 years.We were always able to access account and pay bill through their app.

One day I was no longer able to do that because I was told I have a business account. I had the business account for years prior to that with no issue paying from my phone or online. For the last 3 months I've had to call to first, pay my bill. Second, negotiate outrageous monthly bill cost.

And third, try and resolve the issue with the verizon app. I am told each time the new cost of the bill, yet each month the bill comes and it is almost twice what the previous customer service rep told me. They offered nothing to resolve the issue other than crediting reconnect fees, which shouldn't have been there in the first place. They transfer you around if you show any kind of frustration.

Then flag your account after being as polite as one can be after 3 months of dealing with the same problem during an hour long useless phone conversation. A lot of people seem to have the same complaint, so obviously something needs to be done. I have politely given them enough chances to make this right and they choose not to.

I will be changing carriers and advising others to do the same.If I were handle issues in my company the way verizon does, I wouldn't expect to be in business for very long.

Review about: Verizon Wireless Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Passed around from one department to another.

Comments