In mid July 2012,I called Verizon Wireless to add Global Service to my phone as I was traveling to Europe.When I returned to the US in mid August I contacted Verizon Wireless to remove the service since I no longer needed it.

When I took a closer look at my November bill I noticed that the $29.55 monthly charge for the Global Service was still there. Now it's not the money issue, just $90.00, but when I complained about it today, 12/6/12, I was told that they couldn't do anything about it because there was no note about my request to remove the service. I asked for, and got to speak to a manager after a 15 minute wait. The manager told me he could credit the November payment but that would use up any other credit request I might have for the remainder of the contract, 2 years.

I advised him that, because of that stipulation, i intend to cancel my Verizon system altogether when the contract expires. He replied "go ahead".

I think Verizon Wireless should be aware they have a low class of management if this clown is representative of that group.I am annoyed to say the least.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

nikalseyn
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #578954

You neglected to look at your bill from the time you cancelled in August until now?? Sorry, kid, you snooze, you lose.