2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I don't know how/why they are doing it but Verizon wireless is secretly ripping people off with their data counter in online account management.I have never gone over around 2GB on my phone (plan is for 3GB) but now 2 months in a row data use, according to verizon, is 10-12gb.

Normally I'd accept this as an app going haywire or something else with the phone, but I am a very technically-knowledgeable person and I do not put sketchy apps on my phone. And even if I had somehow caused it, it would have shown in the counter on the phone- but hasn't. The phone's recorded data use for the same period was less than 2GB. So verizon is apparently using some kind of shady practice in counting data in accounts.

I know of other people this has also happened to recently. Data usage mysteriously spiking over the last couple months. If this is somehow intentional, it needs to stop or I will be canceling my account because this is a very unethical business practice.

I'm so sick of the communications industry being so underhanded.I think some laws need to be changed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss verizon wireless phone plan. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1250668

We have had the same problems since June.Nov 2016 our bill is 880.00.

We went from using roughly 25gb a month (at the very most) to this bill shows 42 gbs on 1 line ALONE.

When we call we just get the run around and blame all put on us.But enough is enough!

h.kitchener