Verizon Wireless - Customer Service is Non-Existent
Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone.Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it was too late and I just had to pay the charge (oh and make payments on the new phone too).
The customer service people told me different things each time and now they have sent it back and won't even consider taking it back.
They actually suggested I sell the non-working phone on ebay to get some of the money back that they took from me.Wow - and I've been a 15 year loyal customer.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ignorant customer service people
- Price gouging
- Many mistakes
- No resolution to problem
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verizon Edge Up Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."