Lansing, Michigan

Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone.Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it was too late and I just had to pay the charge (oh and make payments on the new phone too).

The customer service people told me different things each time and now they have sent it back and won't even consider taking it back.

They actually suggested I sell the non-working phone on ebay to get some of the money back that they took from me.Wow - and I've been a 15 year loyal customer.

Review about: Verizon Edge Up Program.

I didn't like: Ignorant customer service people, Price gouging, Many mistakes, No resolution to problem.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Verizon Wireless - Cheating Verizon Wireless "Verizon is not a trustworthy company & the agents in customer care department won't keep their words. I have been with Verizon for 11 years. T-Mobile offered a better plan..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more