Lansing, Michigan

Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone.Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it was too late and I just had to pay the charge (oh and make payments on the new phone too).

The customer service people told me different things each time and now they have sent it back and won't even consider taking it back.

They actually suggested I sell the non-working phone on ebay to get some of the money back that they took from me.Wow - and I've been a 15 year loyal customer.

Review about: Verizon Edge Up Program.

I didn't like: Ignorant customer service people, Price gouging, Many mistakes, No resolution to problem.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Verizon Wireless - Verizon's Deminishing services Verizon Wireless "My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Cheating Verizon Wireless "Verizon is not a trustworthy company & the agents in customer care department won't keep their words. I have been with Verizon for 11 years. T-Mobile offered a better plan..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Living Spaces - Sofa Review Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more Amirite - Slick site populated by horrible people Amirite "The site looks good. We can give it that. Otherwise, it's a *** mess. The moderators are insane. The stalk you relentlessly. That is of course if you are able..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more