Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone.Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it was too late and I just had to pay the charge (oh and make payments on the new phone too).

The customer service people told me different things each time and now they have sent it back and won't even consider taking it back.

They actually suggested I sell the non-working phone on ebay to get some of the money back that they took from me.Wow - and I've been a 15 year loyal customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of verizon edge up program from Verizon Wireless and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Verizon Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ignorant customer service people, price gouging, many mistakes and no resolution to problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments