I upgraded my phone, plus ordered a new Watch. They never applied a credit for my equipment that I return within 3 days.

I received my first bill, they changed and charge me triple the price that I agreed to. Ive been calling and emailing VERIZON CORP OFFICE for TWO months, trying to get a hold of someone Is impossible! Ive spent well over 200 hours of my time over the last two months, (on hold and speaking with a customer reps) and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!

I cant count how many times Ive been hung up on by VERIZON REPS!!! I email VERIZON Executive office and all I get is get is an automatic reply stating that someone will return my call yet no one has.

Ive made two payments through my app and they applied my payments to someone elses account they sent my contract to someone else, these two situations alone I need to speak to someone in a corporate level but it appears that no one cares at Verizon wireless this is the worst customer service experience I have ever experience I would not recommend Verizon wireless customer service to anyone !!!!

I called customer service today and asked them to just to return my watch and cell phone, they said to me we cant even find your cell phone we have no records of it being returned nor do we have a copy of your contract but we do see it was emailed to

Which wasnt me!!!!!

Today I spent six hours and 11 minutes and still havent I got my problem resolved be aware of Verizon wireless go anywhere else!!!!

User's recommendation: Absolutely not!

Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland