1.5
Coverage Area

Verizon is Notorious for Overselling the Antiquated Tower systems Capabilities Anywhere outside a Metro Area . I live 1.5 miles from a Northern Michigan Rural Verizon cell tower and Often get , No Service ,No Signal , 3G signal showing on my iPhones .

Along with Missed , Dropped and Unconnected calls as well as Voicemails that never show up . Many times throughout the Day or Night I look at my iPhone screen and it shows No Signal or a 2 bar 3G signal . This is using a Verizon Network extender that is a Joke . Using a speed test I Usually get a 0.39 to 0.69 Mb Upload speed and 0.34 - 0.59 Upload speed and Often the Okla test displays " Check your internet connection , No Service Test Failed .

I have been talking with a Verizon Level 2 tech support and he hasn't responded since early May . Now I have talked with a Level 3 Tech Support Manager a Neither have responded back with Me . The level 2- I contacted on May 19th and he Promised a response back within a few days . 2 1/2 months later still no response .

The Level 3 Tech Support Manager I spoke with on June 26th also Promised a Call back as well as an email that never happened . I have emailed him 3 times since then with No Response . He seemed like he was Genuinely Concerned with my Lack of Constant Cellular Service and Assured me he would look into things and get back with me ASAP .

I am tired of paying Lobster Prices and receiving Canned Tuna . I am 1.5 miles from the closest Verizon tower that I am connected too so Obviously Verizon like AT&T are Overselling the Networks providing Many in Rural areas with Dial-Up Speeds on a good day .

I say it's about time for a Class Action Lawsuit as well as a State By State Public Service Commission and a FTC Investigation and Hearings into Contractual Promises Broken by Verizon . I doubt AT&T is any better with their Tower Capabilities in Most Rural USA locations .

I am a Pissed Off Consumer , Anybody interested in a Class Action Lawsuit against Verizon holding them accountable for Inferior Services that are Potentially Unsafe in an Emergency Situation let alone getting what We Pay for at Rising Prices .

They say the Needed Price Increases are for Tower Improvements but what the neglect to tell us is it's all in Metro Areas so Good Luck if you live 2-10 miles away from their Proposed Metro Improvement areas .

The Corporate Fat Cats get fatter with Inferior Services all with our hard earned money . It's All About the Bottom Dollar with them Putting Off the needed Cellular Tower Improvements especially in Rural America Until the States Or Feds Mandate it .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Still looking for something to like about verizon.

I didn't like: Paying lobster prices for canned tuna for inferior service.

Comments