Style and Design

VERIZON HAS CHANGED THEIR MONTHLY BILLS TO BE IN A HUGE FONT. IT IS RUDE AND CONDESCENDING, WHICH IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO CONVEY TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR STATEMENTS TO BE IN A REASONABLE FONT, I WILL CONTINUE TO SUBMIT POOR REVIEWS EVERY MONTH. SAVE PAPER AND STOP INSULTING YOUR CUSTOMERS, VERIZON. CAN YOU READ THIS INSULTING FONT????!!!! DO YOU SEE AND COMPREHEND HOW CONDESCENDING IT IS????!!!!

ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT????!!!!

IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THIS POOR REVIEW, IT IS REQUIRED THAT I INCLUDE A MESSAGE OF AT LEAST 100 WORDS, SO I AM JUST RAMBLING ON IN A CONDESCENDING FONT IN ORDER TO RAKE UP SPACE AND GET MY POINT ACROSS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, VERIZON???!!!!

CAN YOU READ THIS???!!!! DO YOU COMPREHEND WHAT THIS MESSAGE IS TRYING TO CONVEY????!!!!

Review about: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Tired of Paying too much with your current cell phone provider? Switch to Sprint today and I will pay off your contract fees and cut your bill in half.5 Lines for $100 – Unlimited Talk, Text, and DataPlus Free WIFI Hotspots!Iphone X - $20.00 per monthIphone 8 - $29.17 per month / Get one Free!Samsung S9 - $13.55 per monthI am an authorized representative for SprintCall me today 305-962-9033 (please leave a message I will return your call)Mention this add reference number #818234 for all activation fees waved!

I agree!!! Their new statements are ridiculous!!!