Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 03, 2022

Total Disaster!!

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2022

Got my daughter a new phone . I have been busy on the road and never received a bill for the phone.

I purchased the phone in a local store and set everything up. A new guy apparently put a different address in to send.the bill where I dont live nor did I give him. I gave him the correct address and he used the old address on my liscence.fast forwarding I got a email about cutoff notice. I was on business so I paid 100$ on card I had handy and set payment arrangement up for remainder 84$ no biggie.

Explained my daughter was on vacation and they insured me I was good.. Im pissed because they turned the phone off!!! No one at Verizon has done there job sadly! I pay bills on time.

Cant get in touch with any customer service!

I was thinking about opening a business account with cell phones with Verizon but this experience has been *** No communication whatsoever! How u gonna turn a phone off after a payment arrangement was made and hasnt come even after paying 100$

User's recommendation: Get someone u trust.

Preferred solution: Restored service, an apology or and explanation why so many people at Verizon have dropped the ball in the first month. I’m suffering from Verizon’s people mistakes .

Comments