Original review updated by user Sep 19, 2021

/The Verizon agent who assisted me at the Verizon store located in South Sioux City Nebraska provided one of the worst customer service I've had. lt was a some Puerto Rican woman.

I'm am not a customer but was looking to start an account. I went after work which was 9/16/21 around 6pm, I heard her practically yell at me with the question "Can I help you!: you!" I was confused and thought she was on the phone. Then she yelled Can I help you! Then I thought she was talking to the other 2 people sitting there.

she and two other people were just sitting in there like they were in a bar. Then I told her what I was looking for and she got a snappy attitude! I told her I would report her. I went the next day in the noon thinking it would be another worker that I can work with but no it was her again saying the same exact thing with the same exact attitude.

I told her I didn't like her customer service and asked to speak with someone else and she said there was no one. Although someone was sitting in the back.

She is very unprofessional and does not know how to provide customer service. I have been to other Verizon store's and I have never been treated like this before.

User's recommendation: NOO I don't recommend.

Preferred solution: That woman needs learn how to provide customer service. I would also like her to be addressed about it..

Verizon Wireless Pros: Good products.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments