1.3

I've been a customer with Verizon wireless for 40 years and I went in yesterday with an issue with my Google phone the guy didn't know how to fix it so he looked at my account and said oh you can upgrade so I didn't want another Google phone so he suggested the Verizon razor here I thought it was getting a 5G and he sold me a 4G and told me that it was from last year which is a lie because it was from 2019 I looked it up on the internet. I'm not happy at all the service I received and then they told me that my husband could come in and get an upgraded phone to an iPhone 13 I took my husband's phone in the guy bought a phone out he had junk all over the desk I couldn't even tell what phone was what they didn't even tell me that it was a blue phone which they should have let me know that they did not have any black phones but they did so they dropped the ball there then they told me oh yeah it's only going to cost your husband $26 for the taxes and when I was there I paid $168 for the upgrade.

By the time they were finished all the BS with my husband they charged him $178 I was not happy at all when he came home half the stuff did not download back on his phone and they didn't seem to care.

I want somebody to give me a discount and get back to me. Carol Pawlowski

215896****

User's recommendation: Don't go to Verizon wireless in warminster.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Passed around to one group to another with no solution.

Location: Warminster, Pennsylvania