Verified Reviewer

1.6

As of my last review I was contacted the very next day by their privacy office and they sword up and down that I would be contacted by the Verizon wireless customer service dept. It is now 5 days later Andi have as of yet not been contacted by anyone at all from Verizon except the one person from the privacy office.

I have a phone that is a Verizon pay as you go phone that used to be hooked up on Verizon network but it has been awhile. Regardless all I am waiting for is a simple code to plug into my phone to restart it without Verizon being my carrier anymore so I can hook it up on q-link wireless on a govt. Paid phone program. I have had my sim card for almost two weeks now and since I can't activate it until Verizon gets the *** out of my phone.

I have been trying for almost two weeks to get them to answer a phone in customer service. One time I even waited for 52 min. Listening to the same 15 seconds of music over and over again and then finally hung up. I think Verizon wireless is a big business who has no care about anything but their bottom line profit margin.

They don't care that I am an epileptic who is very active with gran-mal and petit-mal seizures who desperately needs this phone working in case I have seizures and need an ambulance. Verizon is playing a game with my life and I don't appreciate it. I guess when I have that seizure that finally kills me because I couldn't access medical assistance due to the fact that my phone wouldnt work because Verizon doesn't give a damn about whether I live or die at all as long as they stay in the black on their books, as long as they are still turning a profit. Big business' like Verizon may not care about people but I will tell you what.

When I do finally die from a seizure that could have been stopped if I could have only called an ambulance, I guarantee my wife will be a very wealthy woman from the damages settlement. My life was worth something. At least my death will provide my life a nice retirement plan.

And people may think this is an overdramatization but I have seizures all the time that an ambulance has to rush me off to the hospital so they can get them stopped. Thank you verizon!

User's recommendation: Go with any network that has no affiliation with Verizon they are a phone company that can't even give their customers a call to fix a very real problem. That ought to tell you something.

Preferred solution: Just the simple code to get them to release my phone so I can start my service with q-link before it stops being active due to lack of activation and use. This is ridiculousness.

Comments