Resolved
1.1

Update by user Jun 15

Someone from verizon wireless was able to correct the problems and let me access my account whenever I like.

Original review posted by user May 15

I would give a 0 stars review if possible. They promised 7GB free data with data only plan prepaid autopay. Never got the 7GB data. Chatted to complain & they said we wouldn't get the free 7GB until the first autopay. Okay. Now ran out of data before the 2nd autopay, and don't see the free 7GB anywhere. Chatted to complain.

Yes, chatted, because you CAN'T call verizon wireless unless you call from a verizon wireless phone. I do not have a verizon wireless phone and will never have one because of this poor customer service.

The guy in chat said he was restarting the account cycle and everything would make me happy. Okay, so the hotspot stopped working and the chat died. After the hotspot was shut off and restarted, I can't log into myverizon to my account.

Guess what! you CAN'T even CHAT with verizon wireless unless you are on a verizon wireless phone or signed into your account at myverizon. So I can't call to complain and I can't chat to complain. Every link I followed to reset password and register account either said invalid information or already on account that it would not let me access.

So frustrating!! NEVER EVER get verizon wireless for phones or data!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: unfriendly user interface unable to access account.

Preferred solution: Get me access to my account or cancel the service & remove my credit card..

Verizon Wireless Cons: Cant access account, Cant contact company, Vzw will not allow phone calls or chat unless using their phone.

Comments