We contacted Verizon about reducing charges on our phone bill for elderly people and received response that no special circumstances.n were available. I then requested if we would have any financial obligations if we changed phone service. I was told their were no charges for changing or cancelling cellular service.

I received a bill including $175 for early termination charges over 30 days later with no explanation. I then contacted Verizon and was told a contract existed from several years ago in which we were paying off a tablet as part of a contract. When I asked why we were not told, they indicated the person from Verizon didn't realize it and it was discovered later. I informed them with a $175 early cancellation charge, we wouldn't have cancelled - the person from Verizon indicated they could reduce it a bit but their hands were tied.

Collections then called us on February 22 and after investigating that they could do nothing for us in spite of their review of the claim.

We believe Verizon took advantage of the situation and owed it to us to tell us this charge would be applied. Since they did not they should be held accountable.

Review about: Verizon Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Tired of Paying too much with your current cell phone provider? Switch to Sprint today and I will pay off your contract fees and cut your bill in half.5 Lines for $100 – Unlimited Talk, Text, and DataPlus Free WIFI Hotspots!

Iphone X - $20.00 per month Iphone 8 - $29.17 per month / Get one Free! Samsung S9 - $13.55 per monthI am an authorized representative for SprintCall me today 305-962-9033 (please leave a message I will return your call)Mention this add reference number #818234 for all activation fees waved!