1.6

They are thieves! I even had them for 15-20 years.

They do not care about you as a customer!!!

They will drop you in a heartbeat even though youve been a loyal customer, with multiple lines, always paying on time, for 2 decades.

Then told me it was within their right to decommission a tower, lease it out and deprioritize me.

I had to switch to AT&T. Verizon then charged me $996.43 for an early termination fee!

THEN they started auto billing me $95.17 a month for my laptop and iPad! They don't work without internet!!! So sneaky.

Today is 01/18/2022.

I've been back and forth with the since 09/2020. I had to prepare them for an Attorney General, Citizens Utility Board (CUB) and the FCC.

Want to know how I got someone on the line after dozens of calls, including holding for 2 hours to no avail?

I called the line that was meant for people who want to make a payment for a past due account. I knew theyd answer to TAKE my money.

Sure enough, they picked up in a few rings.

Beware. They can do anything they want.

User's recommendation: 0/10.

Verizon Wireless Pros: I already explained no service, Still looking for something to like about verizon.

Verizon Wireless Cons: No call backs, Horrible customer service.

Location: 2902 West Deyoung Street, Marion, IL 62959