Verified Reviewer

1.4

U was a Verizon customer for well over 20 years until we moved into an area that we received no service in. We could not even text.

I ported the phones over to another carrier in February 2022. I HAD a tablet that was linked to this account but it was placed out of service over 6 months ago. I thought either myself or my assistant called to remove this device from my account (last year was a blur with all the pandemic stuff going on). Today I received a bill from Verizon for $150+ for a tablet I no longer have in my possession.

I called customer service and got a very pleasant lady but ultimately she could not adjust the account more than 1 month. She did close the account so it will not accrue more charges. I had the tablet for over 1 years so nothing was owed on it. All the charges were for access to the Verizon network.

First, I am mad that the account was not closed or someone did not notify us of the tablet before 3 months had gone by.

Second, $60 per month just for access to a network that I never used?. Third, why cant the charges be reversed if they go back and notice the device has not accessed the network since the other devices were ported?

User's recommendation: Shop around before signing with Verizon. They are more expensive than other carriers and will not try to improve coverage in rural areas. Their billing is lax also. Be aware and question every charge on your bill.

Verizon Wireless Pros: Were a good company to do business with.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Penalty for being a loyal customer, Customers services.

Location: Highlands, North Carolina