Verified Reviewer

1.1

In Jan I called about replacing my phone. It was not charging properly.

I was told it was covered under a warrantee and there would not be a replacement charge. I received the new phone and returned my old phone. A month later I received an email saying I was going to be charged $299 because of a cracked camera lense. Yes, I am extremely irate about this.

Yes, I was very rude to your customer service rep. This charge is unacceptable and unfair. I would have never sent my phone in if I knew I was getting this charge. U cannot afford this charge.

I live paycheck to paycheck. I would have just lived with the problem phone until it just no longer worked. Then bought an inexpensive phone after that.

I will not pay this fee. I will return the phone sent to me and then close my account.

After 15 years with verizon I will never do business with you ever again. I will also recommend to friends and family to switch from verizon.

I will also tell everyone I know about this situation and tell them never do business with Verizon again. You will lose customers and much more than the $299 fee.

Very Disatisfied Customer

David LaBonte

User's recommendation: Never use verizon, ever.

Location: Alamo, Nevada