Verified Reviewer

1.5

I ordered a new phone from Verizon. I called them a half hour later to cancel, they said it was to late.

When the phone arrived I I ask for and was sent a return label. The phone was sent via FedEx, the label they sent was ups which I did not read. I took the package to a FedEx drop point. It was picked up the next day by a FedEx driver.

Verizon never received the package. I got on the with Verizon and the dropoff point for verification. After 3 months of back and forth phone calls, Verizon agreed to it was FedEx fault and agreed to take off of my bill. Couple weeks later I asked why the charges were still on my account.

They said that they changed their mind. I told them that I would not do business with someone that lies to me.

They got people calling me to collect and got my credit screwed up. There should be a law or court for such practices

User's recommendation: Be very careful of corporate promises.

Preferred solution: I would like their promise kept and that charge removed from my credit report .

Verizon Wireless Pros: Reps seem to be very nice and promise things, One person will make a pe.

Comments