Verified Reviewer

2.1

This phone has problems connecting to internet or cellular data a lot of the time. It does not matter if I'm under my home Wi-Fi, or out and about.

It does not matter what state I am in. Today, when I try to open up a some links for email, it gives me a message, "Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server." There are so many messages I get I can't keep track,

I have talked to Verizon MULTIPLE times, and they ran many tests. I was next directed to Asurion, the representative there, Heather was the most helpful, ran many more tests, sent me a new Sim card, which unfortunately did not help.

After Sim card did not help, I called and talked to Kelley at Verizon which was very sorry for all I have been through. She assigned a NRB#00001070****.

She explained this NRB# would be priority to the field to check out my phone regarding outside troubleshooting.

Took about 4 days, and I get an email telling my issue has been resolved, and a generic video that I should turn on cellular data roaming, and Wi-Fi calling.) That's it! After three months I get this generic email and video, which turning them on did nothing) and not even a call back to see how it was going!!!!

(I also have issues, with dead spots, and failed calls, after I have been on the phone for a long time, such as in talking to Verizon. They even experienced my dropped calls problem.)

I am not saying the customers service reps, and tech people have not tried, oh they have!

But still no resolution, and my Apple phone warranty ran out on 10/31/2021, while Verizon kept giving me the run around. No offer to help me any further.

I will call them once again, because I will not give up!!!

User's recommendation: Do not buy an Apple SE (2020) phone and don't do business with Verizon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Dallas, Texas