Verizion Wireless Does not back what it's Phones

I am so pissed with the lack of concern and the nasty attitude of Verizon Wireless. I purchased a very expensive IPhone 5. This phone does not support Verizon's network and does not work properly with all the features of the phone. Verizon does not care, it kept saying it was the operator. Well I don't think so. Requested that Verizon honor it's return policy, which they said NO. What they decided to do was send me a refurbished phone and new sim card again not working. I tested the phone with an AT&T sim card phone did everything that it was suppose to do. Now I to shot off emails to the executive team wait for a response, Got a Martha who decided she did all she could by sending me a refurbished Galaxy S III without a battery or a door, and wanted me to send in my whole phone and buy a battery and door REALLY are you kidding me. I will continue to send emails but Verizon is not all of that BOYCOTT
Ontario, California

Verizon Wireless Sales and Services Scam

I purchased a celluar device from a Verizon owned retail store. I asked for the new 4S and the sales man brought out what I would have thought to be the 4S. When I realized that the phone was in fact a 3G device I phoned to have the issue resolved and they said it was upgraded but not the 4S and the solution would be to offer me the ability to buy the 5G. If I had wanted the 5G I would have taken the offer to do the pre-sale of the device. I have taken every action to try to resolve this issue with them but still no resolve. At this point my only action I can take is to contact the Attorney General and ask for their help. This is the second instance of bait and switch that I have experienced with the Verizon Retail stores. I would recommend that a person do business with other retail locations and avoid being taken by corrupt sales persons.

Where in the world did you assume that the 4S was a 4G phone. So let me get this right.

You went into a store and you made mistake and then its is the Salesperson fault for your stupidity. Got it. Educate yourself onh the product and do everyone a favor and just shut up.

If you dont know your product or the services dont falsely accuse someone of something you clearly have no concept of. Sorry for any misspellings

#620305

One could call it "Bait and switch". One could also call a taxi an African american haberdasher.

Neither are logical, or make sense in any fashion. Although your complaint does raise certain questions,such as, why would someone not research the product they were purchasing, or, a better question,how many doors would one have to headbutt to have your reasoning powers. To sum up:What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

#620302

I agree with Kshollywood and Silly. The iPhone 4S is not a 4G device and was never marketed as such.

I actually worked for Verizon for a while and I was there when the 4S came out.

NO WHERE did it say that it was a 4G LTE device. Do your research on the phone before you buy it otherwise you just end up looking dumb.

The 4s is a 3g phone, do you people complain about everything. Do your research before you comlpain because you make yourself look foolish

Sounds like you do not know that 4S is the model and 5G does not exsist in the iphone family. The 5 not the 5G is the first 4g (meaning 4th generation LTE data speed) iphone available.

I understand you obviously lack a basic understanding of cell phone networks and the attorney general is going to laugh at you. Don't waste your time.

@PissedConsumer605601

The point seemed obvious to me but apparently work for Verizon and are trying to combat their blatant rip off scans!

Rip off sales persons take advantage of people who may not know everything about the supposed latest and greatest devices (a joke in itself).

So, they at games and sell items to persons without full disclosure or an explanation.

Go back to your sales job and ripping off the consumer and see how long before the attorney general or law firm slams your company hard!

Have a great day : )

#620304
@PissedConsumer606049

Really? I would assume if you came into my store and asked for an iPhone 4S that you would know the specifications about the phone.

Where did you even get the idea that the 4S was a 4G phone in the first place? Did you assume that the model name of the phone was it's network capabilities? And they did not bait and switch you.

You asked for the 4S and they sold it to you! How is giving you what you asked for a bait and switch????

@PissedConsumer605601

What a bunch of BS Verizon is!

The 4s is a 3G device ***

View more comments (8)
Long Beach, California

Worse custoner service

This is a phone company with no phone number to contact customer service. If you manage to contact them (googling the number), they give you the run around for at least to hours (it happened to me). My bill for a device I bought is incorrect and I cannot find a human who can check my account. My family and I are dropping all services. Remember Bell South? I discovered customer service issues with them early enough when the stock was hot. I shorted it and made enough money to buy me a car. Doing the same thing with Verizon. These people do not understand a service company will not survive with reasonable customer service.
New Orleans, Louisiana

Verizon Wireless Provides the worst customer service

I went to a Verizon Wireless store to attempt to get new phones and service for my family. They wasted lots of our time and requested unusual items I obviously wouldn't have with me. I have excellent credit and had three forms of ID on me. They requested my Social Security Card. I drove home and returned with my Social Security Card. Upon my return, they requested an old utility bill which would require another trip home! If they require these items it would have been professional to ask for them upfront before going through this process and driving all over. Verizon is very unprofessional and apparently unwanting of substantial new business - pathetic customer service!
Davenport, Iowa

No refund for iphone

We went to a verizon retailer to purchase my son an iPhone 5 for christmas thinking that was what he wanted. We had an upgrade coming. The sales person told us instead of 30 day return policy it was changed to 14 days. We didn't like that, but honestly we hardly ever return stuff generally being pretty happy with our choices. We love the iPhone so no worries. However, we learned thievery next day from his brother that he cha techies mind about wanting an iPhone 5 and wanted to keep what he had. So we decided to bring the phone back and get something different for a gift. Mind you, this was 2 days later Fter purchase, box was never even removed Fro. The bag. They told no absolutely no refund on iphones!!! We turned to the paper work and there it was 2nd paragraph. Needless to say I was pissed especially after the salesman told us we nad14 days. I checked around the Internet, verizon policy everywhere says 14 days. No one had a no return policy on iphones. I want my money back!!! That phone was it even activated

Because you purchased it from a third party retailer. Some of those guys have a no return policy on iPhone. Make sure you go to a real corporate store.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Verizon

Verizon is charging me $21.00 a month for a phone line I have never had and they won't cancel it because I had 180 days to make a complaint. My fault for paying my bill and trusting Verizon and thinking they were an honest company. A sales person at Best Buy signed me up for 2 phone lines instead of 1 and even though Verizon can see the line was never used and there is no phone attached to it they will not cancel the contract. I have been a Verizon customer for 15 years and my average bill is $450.00 a month for 4 lines, I guess I'm not a valued customer...

Call them and tell them the person using that line died. They will cancel contract with no cancellation fee!

San Diego, California
Loss

Verizon Wireless - Left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

For the privacy of those involved, the acutal names have been removed from this post. August 6, 2012: I went into the Verizon Wireless Store in Lake Zurich, IL to purchase a pair of ear buds for an Android phone. When I opened my account back in 2004, I was approved for up to 5 lines of service and bill to account eligibility. This means I can bill up to $400 of equipment to my Verizon Wireless account and pay it in full with my next month billing statement. The pair of ear buds were $29.99, when I went to go and purchase them, the representative told me my bill to account eligibility had been removed and that I needed to call Customer Care. When I spoke to Customer Care, they told me my bill to the account eligibility had been removed because I had another account opened that was in collections. At this point, I was confused. I told the representative I only had 1 account with Verizon Wireless with 2 lines of service, no other accounts. I was then transferred to their Fraud Department. The Fraud Department asked me a series of questions and told me the account in collections was opened up in June 2007 and was opened for less than 1 month, but had accumulated a balance of over $500. The fraud representative had deemed the account as fraudulent and advised that I would not be responsible for the balance and would do whatever is necessary to ensure this account was not reported to the credit bureaus. The fraud representative sent me an email as such stating the above. Now, this is where the real drama begins. I asked the fraud representative to reinstate my bill to the account eligibility feature back on my account. The fraud representative said that I had to speak with Financial Care. I was then transferred. When I spoke to the Financial Care Department and explained the above situation, I was told I would never get the bill to account eligibility feature back as I have had past due balances on my account. I never had a past due balance on my account, ever. I told the representative to look at the notes again and advised the other account he was seeing was a fraudulent account. He said Customer Care has to reinstate the bill to account eligibility again, not Financial Care. I was then transferred back to Customer Care. I again, spoke to Customer Care and Customer Care told me Financial Services would have to handle this, but they won't speak with me because my account is not delinquent. The actual elapsed time is well over 1 hour and I had to go back to work from my lunch. When I got off of work, I spoke to Customer Care again and was transferred two more times between Customer Care and Financial Care with no resolution. The last representative I spoke to this evening was a supervisor from Customer Care that put me on hold to speak with a supervisor in Financial Care. This supervisor from Customer Care sent me a free pair of earbuds and said he was going to continue to follow up on getting the bill to account eligibility restored and I would hear back from him in 3 days. The Customer Care Supervisor told me I needed to give them time to fix this as this was above their heads. He would open a case or send an email to get this resolved. I never head anything back. I let it go for awhile. October 12, 2012: Verizon Wireless starts to advertise their free I-Phone 4 campaign and I wanted to get one. I called Customer Care late this evening, and the bill to account eligibility was still not active. If you notice here, 9 WEEKS had lapsed from my previous conversation to fix this and they still never resolved it. It was very late at this point and by this time Financial Care was already closed. I escalated the call to a Customer Care Supervisor and explained and was told this was not something their department can handle. I told them at this point, I was going to file a BBB complaint. He told me that would probably be the best way to get this issue resolved because it would then go to the Executive Services Team. Hence, BBB case #925**** was born. October 13, 2012: I called back into Customer Care and immediately spoke to a supervisor as a last stitch effort to try and get my bill to account eligibility restored. He said he has to send an email request to the approrpiate department to get it restored. I explained everything that had been going on noted above. I was passed to Financial Care. I escalated the call to a Financial Care Manager. I explained this situation, and she told me Financial Care does not restore bill to account eligibility to the account, they also have to send an email or open a case for this as there is a special team that handles these issues. I was livid at this point, all this and still nobody cared to assist me. I was told the balance from the fraudulent account has not been removed by the Fraud Department, which is what is causing the problem. I asked the Financial Care Manager if any of my "cases" had been received from Customer Care by Financial Care. She said yes and they were simply closed with reason "Financial care does not handle." So nobody in Financial Care thought it would be good customer service to forward my case to the appropriate team to handle. The Financial Care Manager said she would reach out to someone in this special department to see if they could restore the feature. Well, about 45 minutes later I received a call back from this manager and the bill to account eligibility was restored. I purchased my I-phone and equipment. So youre thinking problem solved, wait. October 17, 2012: I received a call from a representative in Executive Releations and I explained to him that my bill to account eligibility was infact restored by a Financial Care Manager, but that I was concerned about the balance not being removed from the fraudulent account, which is what is causing these problems and to ensure no credit bureau reporting has been done. We spoke twice, and the second time he said he spoke to Fraud and assured me that they handled the transaction correctly of removing the balance and ensuring that no credit reporting would be done. My bill to account feature should stay active as long as I dont go delinquent on my account. He apologized profusely for the lack of service and credited 1 month service and plus paid the equipment fees. I had no reason to believe anything else was wrong. December 8, 2012: Verizon is now financing I-Pads. I went into the Batavia, IL Verizon Store and inquired about purchasing an I-Pad, I spoke to a salesperson. I told him I had bill to account eligibility. When he looked up my account, he said I do not have bill to account eligibility. I immediately left the store and spoke to Customer Care, I again explained everything that has transpired since August 6, 2012. Customer Care is now confused because they see notes in their system from Executive Services that bill to account eligibilty should be restored. The can see an "autonote" from October 13, 2012 "bill to account feature has been changed to Y." but no note showing when, why or who removed it. I escalated the call to a Customer Care Supervisor in the CA call center. I explained this situation and was told Customer Care does not handle bill to the account eligibility. He would have to submit a case to have this looked at. Are you kidding me? Again? I already went through all this. I asked to speak to his manager. He said "this call is not going above me." I asked for his manager's name he said "the call stops here and it doesnt make a difference, because his boss cant restore the feature either." That may be the case, but perhaps he has a contact in the correct department to escalate this for me. Look at what I have been through already! I told him was going to submit yet another complaint to the BBB an the IL Attorney General. He said "do what you have to do, I'm going to note your account that there was no other supervisor available to assist you." The call then ended. I called back, spoke to Customer Care and spoke to a representative in Salt Lake City, UT. He read then notes on the account and again was confused, no notations as to why feature was removed after Executive Relations intervention. He put me on a silent hold for quite awhile, then call dropped after 30 minutes. I called back, spoke to Customer Care, spoke to a representative in CO, again confused about account status, no lates, no hotlines, no disconnections, not sure why bill to account eligibility removed w/no notes. He just opened yet another case. Hence, your my 2nd BBB submission. (no case number assigned yet) December 9, 2012:Called Customer Care, call was escalated to another Supervisor She attempted to think outside of the box and contact Credit and Activations to see if they could restore the bill to account feature. They told her Financial Care has to handle this, she couldnt do anything for me. She escalated the call the a Customer Service Manager who I later found out was a supervisor so I was lied to. He told me that he would do what he could do to reach out to someone and get this feature restored. He said their system does updates every 30 days so something in the billing system triggered it to remove the bill to account eligibility from my account. He didnt sound promising because it was Sunday, and most departments are closed. I drove to the Elgin, IL Call Center on Big Timber Rd. in Elgin, IL and met with a supervisor. She researched my account for probably over 45 minutes and said he has worked in both the Financial Care and Fraud Departments with Verizon. She looked up the fraudulent account and THE BALANCE WAS NEVER REMOVED. As promised by Executive Relations, the balance on this account was still outstanding and attached to my social security number so as a result, it triggered their billing system to remove my bill to account eligibility. Finally, an intelligent answer! She gave me her personal cell phone number and her boss' work number. She said to give her until Wednesday to fix this as she has contacts in both these departments to resolve the issues. Within 30 minutes my bill to account eligibility was restored. How come these other people couldnt do what she did or even give me an explanation. She did explain the bill to feature was only restored temporarily until the system does its next sweep and removes it again. This will give her time to work with Fraud and Financial Care Departments to have the balances permanently removed so the bill to account feature does not come off again. I drove back to the Verizon store in an attempt to purchase my I-Pad. I spoke with the Assistant Manager. He verified the bill to account eligibility feature was restored but there is an installment billing indicator that was showing NO. WHAT! Another problem? When I spoke with the salesperson on December 8th in the very same store, he never mentioned that I needed to have both bill to account eligibility and installment billing eligibility to in order to be able to purchase the I-Pad on installment billing. I was told by the Assistant Manager they pull a credit report for the financing portion, which again nobody ever made me aware of. He called a Department named COOS (I dont know that this stands for). While I was waiting he said I was they were pulling my credit. I was thinking how were they doing this, I never signed anything or gave my social security number. He hung up with COOS and said they couldnt approve me. I left the store, went back home and called Customer Care and inquired about the installment billing feature to determine if Verizon pulls a credit report or just looks at payment history to determine installment billing eligibility. I was transferred to Telesales and they told me I had been with them since 2004 with a good payment history so there should be no problem. Telesales said they dont pull credit for the installment billing but I would have to go to a store to inquire about it. They told me the fraud balance was keeping the installment billing indicator from being available to me. AGAIN, EXECUTIVE RELEATIONS TOLD ME THEY REVIWED ALL THIS INFORMATION BACK IN OCTOBER. I went back to the store and spoke to Pat. I explained what I had found out from Telesales, he said, yes they do pull credit and he would have to call Financal Care for me on Monday to see about the installment billing. The Assistant Manager read the notes on my account as well back to August 6th while he was on the phone with COOS and was fully aware of the fraud issue I had dating back to August 6th. I left the store and called Customer Care again and spoke to another representative, she put me on hold and spoke to COOS. COOS approved me for the installment billing based on no lates, no hotlines, no interruptions. They confirmed they only look at internal payment history or for such discrepancies if your services were disconnected, etc. not a credit report. As an Assistant Manager he should have been aware of the requirements to be eligible for installment billing and I would have glady explained that my account was always in good standing. HE DIDNT CARE TO HELP ME EITHER. He apologized numerous times to me, but still didnt assist, I think him and the staff of this particular location thought it was funny as to this nightmarish experience If he had called COOS back and spoke to them and explained what happened with the fraudeluent account, perhaps they would have approved me during normal business hours. How can a Customer Care Associate in UT get COOS to approve me but an assistant manager couldnt? He apologized numerous times to me, but still didnt assist, I think him and the staff of this particular location thought it was funny as to this nightmarish experience I was going thru. By the time COOS approved me it was a few moments past 6pm and the store was closed. Him and the employees were still in the store, do you think they would have let me in the store to purchase the Ipad I wanted and plan? NO, THEY DIDNT. After all I went through today, they didnt. I mean it was a sale for his store and commission for one of his associates. I called the Elgin Call Center Supervisor back and explained what had just happened, She attempted to call the Verizon store and speak to the Assistant Manger. She left him a voice mail. She then called the store's direct number and nobody picked up eventhough they were in the store. She said she was going to reach out to the manager of this particular Verizon store. She arranged for me to go into another store and purchase the I-Pad the following evening. December 10, 2012I received a call from another representative in Executive Relations. She confirmed the Bill to the account eligibility was infact restored. She also spoke with their COOS an d got my application for installment billing approved. She also reached out to the store that I was going to purchase the I-Pad at and arrange everything. When I went to the Verizon Store, there was nothing but issues. It turned out I didnt have the appropriate credit class to support an installment billing purchase. I was quite upset that an Executive Relations Representative did not realize this before I went to the store. Furthermore, I cant believe that their COOS Team did not realize this and let the Executive Relations Representative know this. My credit class was downgraded due to this fraudulent account that was opened in my name. The Executive Relations Representative worked with the Store Manager to and attempted to get this IPad on my account but they couldnt change the credit class back to what it originally was. I was offered an Ipad mini in which I would have had to pay $95 up front. However, I really wanted to purchase the I-Pad 3 16 GB on the installment billing. This would make the payments much more affordable for me overall. Afterall, this whole mishap was through no fault of my own. As a result, the Executive Relations Department offered me full credit for my termination fees. You're probably saying to me, why not just switch carriers. Well, after my social security number was breached, I requested this and per their October 17, 2012 correspondence, they denied my request. Their service is great, but their customer service is bad. I dont get clear, concise thorough answers. As you can see I get the runaround or people who dont really care when I bring them an issue. I got more answers and resolution today from Allissa and Chelsey than I got in the past 5 months. Secondly, it would cost me $600 to terminate my services and I dont have that kind of money all at once. I actually went to an AT&T Store today and got approved for everything I needed but there is still the $600 termination fee I cant pay. I cant just not pay the $600 termination fee and let the account go into collections and ruin my credit. Im by myself and need my credit. I dont have anyone else to look to for money or a co-signer if I need something. This is why the I-Pad installment billing is perfect for me because I can pay it over 12 months and not $600 - $800 all at once. Please believe me if money were no object for me, transferred my numbers at the AT&T store and left Verizon, but as we know if youre one of the financially strapped like most you have no choice but to settle for bad service. This has been the longest and worst customer service experience of my life. I hope noboy has to go through what I have gone through in working with this organization to clear up a discrepancy.
#732067

Sounds like you went through quite a lot. Whenever an account goes into a past due or collections status it just causes all sorts of problems when trying to get the account approved for "Bill to the Account" or financing of equipment.

I used to work in COOS (which is the agent support line mostly for indirect stores, not really for corporate Verizon stores) and I can assure you that you credit wasn't really "ran" When the agent does a "credit check" or "runs" your credit it's not a true credit check in the sense that you think it is. The credit score comes from your account history not your actual credit score or credit info from the credit bureaus. This is also part of your problem... because you had a fraud account in your history the "credit check" won't approve because the system or program thinks you are a bad customer.

All that being said, this should have been handled differently it's just that Verizon has a mess on their hands with situations like this. There is so much turn over in customer care that half the people in that department don't have a clue of how to fix situations. Working in a Verizon call center was extremely stressful not only because of how rude some customers are but also because of how rude and utterly incompetent some of my peers and sales agent were as well.

why don't you just call corporate or email all the executives,find verizion wireless email and executive name and email,sooner or later ,a email will work and someone will contact you

View more comments (1)
Batavia, Illinois

Don't even try Verizon. They are the worst!!!

Lets see were do I start. Went to bundle services and new my phone doesn't work or the Internet. To many red flags. so cancelled service. Phone tech broke my phone. Now I have been waiting for 4 hours called to find out that my apt, was cancelled by who No's. I'm pissed. I HATE VERIZON! They have some phone system that calls you tells you you need to be home and then you call and spend an hour on the phone just to find out that it's just a random call by their company. Then it was that same random machine they blamed on cancelling my apointment. Yes I don't believe the care about customer service.
Anaheim, California

VERIZON

Ok so I had service with them for 2 years payed them out rages amounts of money. Then I lost my job and could not pay them called and talked to many people. They would not work with me so I ended up having to loose service which ment. I now had early disconnect fees great how am I going to pay for this. So after many attemps trying to get them to work with me and they would not. So they have now sent me to collections my bill is now 1779.65 yea ok so I called the collection agency and they wanted me to pay 500 now and 500 in two weeks. Well duh I have a house payment which is more inportant so now that no one will work with me what do I do?
Salt Lake City, Utah

International calling card

I useD international calling card to call my family over seas cause it much cheaper tan use their flat rate of 23cents a minute if u are under their plan evry month cause 3.99 per month and if ur not its is 2.49 vents a minute . So when i use that card its not working , there is no instruction or voice when i dial the 1 800 in the calling card all i can hear is tutututuututututut! .. So anyway i call verizon 4 times last night .. they said they just have to activate my international calling features so im relieved :) so i keep trying and trying and trying to use that calling card and its not working still. I call them again they said its the calling card problem and try to call the company why isnt working .. Anyway i tell the staff well i used my husband at@t phone and it working and very simple ! . The end of a story .. Verizon wont let me used international calling that is much cheaper ... they want me to use their service ! they are so competitive .. its realy pissed me last night ..

I am looking for some cheap international calling cards . I lives in Australia and I used to make international calls. So I wanted to know international calling cards with best possible calling rates to reduce my bill.

Sacramento, California

Verizon Cell Phone Coverage

I have recently moved to a new location and since then I have a really bad reception in my area. After speaking to tech support and explaining the situation and having phone's network reset- I keep experiencing the same issues. I called the tech support and complained again about bad coverage.All they told me was that I can purchase network extender that would cost me additional $499... but hey - they offered a $100 discount! I don't feel like I should be financially responsible for their tech issues. Not having a functional phone at home is a huge inconvenience for me and I would like to switch to a carried whose coverage is good in my area, however, Verizon is not letting me unless I pay for breaking coverage. I will never use the company again! The only reason I decided to switch to them last year - was because of their "coverage" - what an irony! Not only that they are way over priced, they don't care about their customers at all.
Newport Beach, California

Did not remove Global Service when I requested

In mid July 2012,I called Verizon Wireless to add Global Service to my phone as I was traveling to Europe. When I returned to the US in mid August I contacted Verizon Wireless to remove the service since I no longer needed it. When I took a closer look at my November bill I noticed that the $29.55 monthly charge for the Global Service was still there. Now it's not the money issue, just $90.00, but when I complained about it today, 12/6/12, I was told that they couldn't do anything about it because there was no note about my request to remove the service. I asked for, and got to speak to a manager after a 15 minute wait. The manager told me he could credit the November payment but that would use up any other credit request I might have for the remainder of the contract, 2 years. I advised him that, because of that stipulation, i intend to cancel my Verizon system altogether when the contract expires. He replied "go ahead". I think Verizon Wireless should be aware they have a low class of management if this clown is representative of that group. I am annoyed to say the least.

You neglected to look at your bill from the time you cancelled in August until now?? Sorry, kid, you snooze, you lose.

New York, New York

Verizon Military Discount harder to get than Osama

I recently upgraded several phones with verizon, I spent $700, they offered via a huge in store display, 15% Military Discount. I am unable to get the discount because Verizon only made the signs, they never really had the discount. well I cant get it. what a bunch of UNAMERICAN Corporate *** at Verizon. ***! I was also offered $250 in rebates, 5 new phones @ $50 each. Now verizon says i did not submit all the proper BS, BS I did. I know att is the worst, but verizon has unamerican policies that actually hurt vets like myself. shame on verizon!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Verizonwireless Phone Return Issues

MY DAUGHTER SHIPPED A PHONE BACK AS A RETURN ON OCT. 15 AND THEY SAY THEY NEVER GOT IT. NOW WANTING TO CHARGE ME 500; WHAT IS BAD, IT WENT THROUGH THE POST OFFICE DROP BOX SO WE DON'T HAVE A STICKER. IF THEY CAN CHARGE ME, THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE A SERVICE THAT DOESN'T GIVE NEEDED PAPERWORK ETC. THIS IS BAD I already had a bad exp. with the USPS with a money order once and they told me packages and mail get so dam. they don't no who it goes to, and it is just lost.
Chicago, Illinois

Verizon Wireless is DANGEROUS

Had Verizon contract. Phone quit working @ home, they said they would send rep to chk. Problem continued, called over 40 times. 4 Months later they admitted they had a tower down, and said I needed to buy a $250 extender. I refused. Would not let me out of contract. In April, my home burned to the ground. They still would not let me out of contract. Verizon replaced the tower, came back out (to the burned down home), and said service now worked fine. Contract finally up July 2012. Went monthly w/Verizzon. Got robbed @ Walgreens. Tried to call 911. Call was dropped before I could give info. Tried again, call failed. Called 1800walgreens w/no problem. Reported to Verizon. They asked me to go back to where I was robbed and "try again". Finally reported to FCC. Verizon called on the FCC complaint, this call was recorded. Verizon attempted to give a totally different account of what had happened, and their response.
Fort Mill, South Carolina